- Lactobacillus is the genus;
- acidphilus is the species, and;
- DDS-1 is the strain.
- L. plantarum fights viral infections, cancer;
- L. salivarius fights fungal infections such as candidia; helps the digestive system break down undigested protein and detoxifies the GI tract, may prevent colon cancer;
- Lactic Streptococci protects against colitis and IBD (irritated bowl disease);
- Lactobacillus caucasicus fights diarrhea;
- Lactobacillus GG (L. rhamnosus), protects against respiratory illnesses, treats candida, colitis and diarrhea, reduces stress and anxiety.
- The number of CFUs (live microorganisms) per gram;
- The number of CFU’s per serving;
1.0 Email Money Transfer: