Homemade gelatin treats for dogs, cats provide a simple, quick to make health-supporting treat that your companion animal will love!
Homemade Gelatin Treats For Dogs, Cats - Recipe
You Will Need:
- A bowl that can take boiling liquid.
- A brownie or lasagna type casserole dish or pan that can take boiling liquid – do NOT use a Teflon-coated or aluminum pan (toxic!).
- Mixing spoon and spatula
Ingredients for Homemade Gelatin Treats for Dog, Cat
- Essential Ingredients
- 1 cup boiling water (use filtered or spring water - do not use fluoridated water), or substitute water for 1 cup of broth
- 1 cup gelatin powder
- 1 cup bone-broth or broth.
- Optional Ingredients - get creative!
- Add 1 tsp of organic or wild-crafted fresh or dry herbs. You can use just one herb or a combination of herbs, for example...
- Berries, Other Fruit or Veggies
- Add some fresh or frozen-fresh, whole, or chopped...
- Kiwi slices
- Pomegranate seeds
- Tart red cherries.
- Or select other options from the fruit and vegetables on this list.
- If your dog or cat has a urinary tract infection, try adding fresh or fresh-frozen cranberries.
- Pour the gelatin powder into the bowl.
- Pour the broth into the bowl, and allow to sit for one to two minutes.
- Next, pour the boiling liquid into the bowl, stir the mixture until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour the blended mixture into a pan.
- Place in the refrigerator and allow to solidify.
- Cut into cubes, strips or shapes as desired.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Offer to Your Dog or Cat
- As a meal topper.
- As a nutritious treat between meals.
Health Benefits of Gelatin Herb Treats for Dogs, Cats – Partial List
- Excellent source of amino acids, and collagen
- Bone and joint health
- Calming for anxiety, stress
- Detox aid
- Digestive health
- Gastrointestinal health and healing
- Liver health
- Fur health
- Nail health
- Skin health
Do you need holistic advice to support your companion animal's health and well being? Become a client. Book your consultation. My professional holistic nutrition, wellness and behavioral services are available to you:
🌿 Holistic Wellness Services for Dogs and Cats 🐕 🐈
🌿 Holistic Behaviorist Services for Dogs 🐕
My Holistic Client Services are Available Worldwide:
🇬🇧 UK and other European countires
🇦🇺 Australia and other Oceania countires
🇭🇰 Hong Kong and other Asian countries
🇨🇷 Costa Rica and other Central American countries
🇪🇺 European countries
🇹🇹 Trinidad and Tobago and other South America countries
🇿🇦 South Africa and other African countries
🇸🇪 Sweden and other european countries
🇦🇪 United Arab Emirates
Available Holistic Consultations and Sessions:
📱 Facebook video or voice calling
Menu of Holistic Wellness Services for Dogs and Cats 🐕🐈
For more information go here.
✅ Maintain Health, and;
✅ Address Health Issues and Conditions:
✓ Treatment and Remedy
✓ Pre-Surgery holistic support protocols
✓ Post-Surgery holistic healing protocols
✓ Pre-Vaccine holistic support protocols
✓ Post-Vaccine holistic support protocols
✓ Natural Insect and Parasite Prevention
✓ Natural Treatment for Insect, Parasite Infestation, Co-Infection, Disease
✅ Custom Designed Whole Food Diets - raw or gently cooked, and;
✅ Advice and Recommendation:
✓ Premade Diets - raw, dehydrated, freeze dried
✓ Supplemental Fresh Foods - raw, gently cooked
✓ Super foods
✓ Treats - raw, dehydrated, freeze dried, gently cooked
✓ Alternative Medicines
Menu of Holistic Behaviorist Services for Dogs 🐕
For more information go here.
In-person Sessions - available locally
Voice and Video Sessions - available worldwide
✓ Obedience Training
✓ Behavior Modification
✓ Psychological Rehabilitation
Affiliations to Companies
✓ I don't sell food or supplements.
✓ I'm not aligned with any companies.
✓ I choose to maintain my objectivity in selecting best-solutions for my individual client's needs.
Article and graphics by Karen Rosenfeld